Sunday, January 2, 2011

1st day, tomorrow...

I'm still in SP...couldn't make it to KP this evening...hehe
I'm still planning the lessons for tomorrow...well, I'm still me the Eleventh Hour girl...huhu.
I'm looking forward for tomorrow (and yet, I haven't iron my clothes..hihi).
I've got myself a new handbag, new scarfs, a couple of new baju kurung, new pens, books...well I'm just like the students entering the new term...hehe...except for one, I haven't got myself a new pair of shoes...huhu...couldn't find the Cheap, Comfy and Charming one. When I found a comfy one, they're ugly. When I found a charming one, they hurt my feet and when I found a pair of comfy and charming, they are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE plak...huhu...
Okay, got to finish my work...
Oh ya, I almost forget. I'll be driving a new car too ;)
InsyaAllah
All the Best for 2011 Ladies...I luv you all : D
ps:I'll be a DIGI girl tomorrow...hehe

1 comment:

  1. yahuuuuu. teach me how to masukkn u dlm my frens n family. add i gak. i only hv 1 new baju kurung. sad sad sad.

    ReplyDelete