Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE BRIDESMAID TALES (hahaha!)

So, today aku mulakan tugas Bridesmaid ku dengan membawa Niah ke boutique pengantin untuk di make up..almost an hour gak la...everything went smoothly until everybody was ready to start the journey..and guess wut, the minute I stepped out of the house, my cousins yg kecik2 tu came to tell me that my car tyre was puntured...I didn't believe them, but since they tried to convinced me, so I gave in. I was devastated when I saw the tyre. They were right. But, don't worry I still have my happy ending...hehe... My paksu's car was empty, so we went with him :D



The next thing was, I got lost (with my paksu of course). The bride n groom had arrived so they had to wait for me!haha...So as u know, tugas utama a bridesmaid is to hold the umbrella...I rushed to the Bride n tugas pun bermula...hehe....so we walked to the grand table, n that's when I 'started' to regret being a bridesmaid... I couldn't eat as usual!!! Usual means a LOT. The food was delicious but, I got to control myself. Luckily, Niah was so kind when I wanted to have my second as she asked me to put some for her too (so that leh cover I...hahaha)



Okay, so that's about it. Oh ya, I couldn't stay long because I needed to take my car to the workshop. So I left Niah there. I was a Bridesmaid for about 7hours on 4th Dec 2010(9.30-430).... :D










No comments:

Post a Comment