Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sayu...

Dengan sekali lafaz (yg membuatkn jantung ku berdebar2...I don't know why...first time maybe I heard lafaz nikah live..hehe) Munirah, my cuzzie sah menjadi isteri kepada Amran pagi ini.
My aunty passed away when Munirah and I were 17, yes we were about to seat for our SPM in a few months..and Arwah was laid to rest at the cemetery next to the mosque where the solemnization took place....I believe my family, just like me, thought about my late aunty at that very moment....Al- Fatihah to the late Aunt Jamilah

And



Barakallahuma to

Munirah & Amran


May Allah bless your marriage with sakinnah, rahmah and mawaddah.
ps: It's my bridesmaid day tomorrow!!! and guess what the outfit is REALLY FIT...I thought I was still at the same size as I bought it a few months ago (to be precise: before convo)....sigh~


No comments:

Post a Comment